If you have the inclination and the time to help the Society, we'd love to hear from you.
Some things are listed below, but if you've any skills that you feel might be useful, drop me a line (firstname.lastname@example.org
) and we'll be in touch.
- Events - we always need volunteers to help set up and help clear up after our talks and events, so if you can spare the occasional evening let us know. You get a free ticket to whichever event you're helping out on!
- Writing up events - we like to have summaries of the talks and lectures that we run, so if you're able to join our small pool of writers we would be very grateful
- Book reviews - we have titles sent into the office regularly and would like to review as many as possible for the website.
- PR and marketing - our events are well-attended, but we're hoping to raise our profile still further this year, and we want to recruit more members.
- Blog posts - if you've got something you want to say, or an event that you'd like to review, or a part of the capital that you feel needs more attention, get in touch. We're always looking for contributors.