Journal 472 Autumn Winter 2017
- Boom Town: London’s past great population booms – Michael Paterson
- Urban Theorist Nikos Salingaros in conversation with Jonathan Manns
- Mark Prizeman on the opportunities of the denser city
- Photographs by Kwame Ohene-Adu
- Emily Gee of Historic England on the role of the past in the future
- Zoe Green on why tech needs a place in the growing capital
- Michael Bach on neighbourhoods
- John Myers of London YIMBY on making infill work
- Polycentric Cites by Sarah Yates
- Mark Swenarton looks at Cook’s Camden
- Lettie Mckie examines co-housing
Plus book reviews, reports on the year and on the London Built Environment APPG, our London notebook and a look forward to some of the events for 2018.
SAVE £5.00 Buy both Journals 472 and 471 for just £10. Details here.