Organisations wishing to support the objects and activities of the Society may apply to be Corporate Supporters and help the work of the Society by providing much-needed funds for our administration and marketing.
Donations under the Corporate Supporter scheme and tax deductible as the London Society is a registered charity.
- up to five free tickets for all talks, lectures, debates and social events (including the Summer Party)
- an unlimited number of members’ rate tickets for all walks, tours and other events
- five copies of each issue of the twice-yearly London Society Journal and of each new Society White Paper
- your company logos on the Society website and within the Journal
- invitations to attend the regular All Party Parliamentary Group on London’s Planning and Built Environment (usually held at Westminster)
- a digital copy of ‘Planning in London’, the quarterly magazine produced by the London Planning Forum
- the opportunity to organise events such as building tours for members, or to sponsor drinks at the Society’s other events
Current Corporate Supporters:
Colliers International Group Inc. is a global leader in commercial real estate services with more than 16,000 professionals operating in 66 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant insider ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide across a broad range of property types.
Colliers International has been ranked among the top 100 outsourcing firms by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ Global Outsourcing for 11 consecutive years, more than any other real estate services firm. Discover more
HTA Design LLP is a multi-disciplinary practice based in London, Manchester and Edinburgh, specialising in regeneration.
The practice was originally established in 1969 and has a strong history of delivering great projects. HTA Architects Ltd, transferred to HTA Design LLP in April 2013 when a new partnership was formed.
Comprised of specialist teams, HTA Design LLP employs 160 staff working in architecture, landscape design, planning, urban design, sustainability and graphic design & communications. Discover more
Lifschutz Davidson Sandilands was established in 1986, and has grown steadily over 25 years to 90 staff based out of studios in London.
The practice’s work focuses on ways of bringing buildings and spaces together to become civilised and successful environments. It has gained an international reputation for the quality of both its architecture and its completed projects in a wide variety of sectors – from residential to workplace, urban design and masterplanning, interior design, retail and restaurants as well as education and community buildings. Discover more
Cadogan is the historic estate that is shaping a 21st-century Chelsea. Spanning 93 acres of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, the Cadogan Estate has been under the same family ownership for almost 300 years.
Its foundations were established in 1717 when Charles, 2nd Baron Cadogan, married Elizabeth Sloane, daughter of Sir Hans Sloane, who had purchased the Manor of Chelsea in 1712; the family’s stewardship of the area continues in the hands of the present Viscount Chelsea. Today, the Estate includes approximately 3,000 flats, 200 houses, 300 shops, 500,000 square foot of office space – and over a dozen gardens covering 15 acres. Discover more.